New Garage Doors
Do you require a new garage door? Rely only on the expert garage door service provider — Prolific Garage Doors. We know that installing a garage door is usually a big decision. As such, we provide advice in terms of materials, brands, styles, colors and other technical specifications in order for you to determine the most appropriate garage door to install. We will also help you ensure that your new garage door will add to the value and curb appeal of your home.
Just contact us at (404) 661 2234.
Garage Door Installation
Purchasing and installing or replacing your garage door is a big decision. This is because it is usually a considerable investment, will affect the overall aesthetics or look and feel of your home as well as ensure your safety and security.
To help you make an informed decision, contact Prolific Garage Doors at (404) 661 2234. We will guide you every step of the way.
Prolific Garage Doors will give you the most comprehensive listing of materials and choices for your garage door investment. We will give you different choices in terms of:
- Materials — You can select from different options such as wood, steel or aluminum. We will also advise you on the different considerations such as cost, noise factor, insulating properties of the materials, including its maintenance.
- Aesthetics — You can choose from our wide array of designs, styles and colors.
Garage Door Brands
- CLOPAY® — This is a United States brand of residential garage doors, the only one backed by the Good Housekeeping Seal which is the most recognized consumer product insignia in the country. The Seal is an endorsement of the quality and durability of the Clopay® brand. Each of their various types of garage doors have patented Safe-T-Brackets, as well as sturdy tracks, rollers and hinges. Their garage doors are made to last a lifetime with their strong hardware and durable springs.
Garage Door Materials
- Wood — A wood garage door is usually considered to be the best because its beauty can dramatically improve the aesthetic appeal of your home leading to increased property value. Plus, the graining, knots and shading of wood garage doors usually differ from one to the next making each wooden door truly unique. What’s more, the beauty of wood is long-lasting and with proper maintenance, it can even look better as it gets old.
- Steel — A steel garage door is low-maintenance yet high-performing and long-lasting. It is also legendary in durability and quality.
Garage Door Styles
- Carriage House — The carriage house garage door design is very traditional. Its name refers to the original out-buildings of large manors of old where carriages where stored or kept. Through the years, the carriages were replaced by cars but the carriage house term itself is still being used to refer to the classic garage door designs. Originally, carriage house garage doors only used wood for its material. However, now different types of materials — steel, aluminum, vinyl, fibreglass etc. can be configured to take on the carriage house design.
Garage Door Colors
- Blue — The biggest come on of having a blue garage door is that it can be very soothing, refreshing and calming. At the end of the day, it would be nice for a tired homeowner to come home to a relaxing blue garage door. There can be many shades of blue that can be used for a garage door — you can have a deep blue door, a stormy hue, turquoise, aqua, marine blue, midnight blue — the choices are endless.
- Black — This is a popular choice for garage doors because it is very elegant and timeless. Depending on how your garage door is used or positioned in the overall architectural scheme, a black door can add flair and drama. What’s more, it can hide dirt and imperfections.
Custom Garage Doors
Do you want a specially customized garage door just for you? We can help you out. Prolific Garage Doors offers customized garage doors that harmonize with and reflect the character and personality of your home. We will work closely with you to develop a design that will have an impact and will enhance the natural beauty of your home.
We determine the appropriate size, height and width, shape, kind of wood, surface treatment, windows, glass, finish, paint or stain, decorative hardware and all the other things that need to be considered. Then we provide you with our proposal. Whatever type of home you have — traditional, colonial, Victorian, Mediterranean, modern, contemporary, ranch, Spanish colonial or a pristine craftsman bungalow — we will make sure that your garage door will only serve to enhance its beauty while ensuring function and security.
Call Prolific Garage Doors now at (404) 661 2234 for your customized garage door.